Friday 29 July 2011

Looking forward to our get together on Sunday!

It seems like ages since we last got together. I've even finished Slap well before time (for a change) and am reading A Prayer for Owen Meany because I happened to walk past a copy in the library and couldn't resist picking it up after our last Irving read - and it is brilliant - I think I am a confirmed Irving fan...However I can't wait to start The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo after our meeting on Sunday. I'm going to attempt to juggle two books for once - not sure how I'll cope!

I've had a bit of interest from a few people in our book club and we may well have a new face or two along on Sunday. Always nice to get a new opinion on our reads.

I can't wait to hear what everyone thought of Slap. See you on Sunday!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Anyone got a spare copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I thought we had a copy around but it's disappeared into thin air? They seem to be in high demand at the library too! See you tonight. Katharinex

    ReplyDelete